Hayabusa - Goorudo 2.0 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi (Black)
The new edition of Hayabusa's Goorudo Gi is solid. There's no fancy contrast stitching or loud colors, but it's a silent beast. Built from 550 GSM Gold Weave and 12oz Twill, this kimono is going to survive your toughest sessions.
Equipped with multiple drawstring loops and a round cord-style string for easy tying and untying. Double-layered knees guarantee comfort and improve overall durability. Taping is found on interior seams as well as the exterior skirt. Hayabusa's high-quality woven patches include original branding and kanji, the latter also being found in the colorful interior print. . . The authentic kanji translates to courage/bravery.
- The most well-made Hayabusa BJJ Gi
- 550 GSM Gold Weave jacket
- 12oz Twill Cotton pants
- Heavily reinforced stress points
- Exterior skirt taping
- Interior woven seam taping
- Detailed woven labels on the top and bottom
- Oversized full-color interior print (authentic traditional kanji reads: Courage/Bravery)