Gawakoto - Special Edition Jiu Jitsu Gi - Kabuki Kimo-noh
If you're familiar with Gawakoto, you know he is one talented artist. Well this time he's teamed up with another talented artist: David Mack. The creator and author of the New York Times best-seller Kabuki, Mack has embroidered his original "Noh" dragon on the back of this unique BJJ Gi. Other Kabuki logos, accompanied by original Gawakoto graphics, are embroidered throughout the rest of the 475 GSM jacket and 10 oz. drill cotton pants.
The Kabuki Gi is built to last, with ample reinforcement stitching, extended knee protection, and grey contrast lining to protect the jacket skirt's seams (prevents fraying seams). Overall a very well-built kimono.
- Original artwork from David Mack and Gawakoto
- 475 GSM Pearl Weave jacket
- 10 oz. Drill Cotton pants
- Thorough knee reinforcements
- Black-and-white interior shoulder print
- Full-length back embroidery of Mack's "Noh" dragon
- Grey skirt taping